How to become a Little Lovely retailer
We are always looking for passionate retailers who are interested in selling our Little Lovely collection.
If you are interested in becoming an authorized Little Lovely retailer you must have at least the following to qualify:
- A bricks and mortar store or an online store, but no online platforms such as Etsy, Dawanda, Noth etc.
- A retail business that is registered at the Chamber of Commerce and a VAT number
- A store focusing on baby, kids and/or lifestyle in the middle or high segment with an inspiring look
- A website, Facebook page and/or Instagram account so we can assess your store
- Accepted our Terms & Conditions, you'll find these at the register form.
- We require a first order within a month after your account has been activated. To keep our store-locator up-to-date we also require an order at least every quarter**
- The minimum first order amount for retailers is €400
Do you match with all the points above and can you meet the requirements? Then we would be happy to receive your account request. You can send us an account request by creating an account here.
Our sales department will review your account request and will send you an automatic reply within two business days.
> To whom do I send additional information or my questions to?
> Can I apply if my store is not up and running yet?
This is only possible if you are able to provide us with more information about your new store (e.g. pictures of your new store, information about the assortment etc.). If you don’t have any information yet we ask you to send us an account request as soon as your store is up and running or once you have more valuable information.
> Can I reapply if my application is not accepted?
You must wait at least 6 months to reapply unless discussed otherwise.
> What is the pricing and minimum order?
Pricing and order information is only shared with authorized Little Lovely retailers. As soon as your application is approved you will receive this information from our Sales department. As mentioned in the requirements the minimum first order amount is €400.